ԼՈՍ ԱՆՋԵԼԵՍՈՒՄ ՀՀ ԳԼԽԱՎՈՐ ՀՅՈՒՊԱՏՈՍՈՒԹՅԱՆ – ՏԵՂԵԿԱՏՈՒ –
November 2020 ֍ Նոյեմբեր 2020
Հարգելի հայրենակից, Լոս Անջելեսում ՀՀ գլխավոր հյուպատոսությունն այսուհետ հանդես կգա պարբերական տեղեկատուի հրապարակմամբ։ Այն Ձեզ հնարավորություն կտա մի քանի տողով ծանոթանալ մեր աշխատանքներին, ինչպես նաև համառոտ տեղեկություն ստանալ Հայաստանի, Արցախի և սփյուռքի նշանակալից իրադարձություններին՝ մանավանդ մեր ժողովրդի դեմ սանձազերծած պատերազմի պայմաններում:
Updates on the Azerbaijani-Turkish military aggression along the line of contact between Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) and Azerbaijan.
Yerevan, November 3-4 2020
– On November 2, at around 18:10 local time, Azerbaijani armed forces opened artillery fire towards the positions of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia and the settelment of Davit Bek in the Syunik region of Armenia, as a result of which one civilian was killed and two were wounded.
– During the night of November 2-3, the Defence Army of Artsakh led defensive battles in the eastern, south-eastern and southern directions of the Line of Contact and repelled the offensive of the Azerbaijani armed forces inflicting heavy losess upon the manpower and equipment, including one tank.
In the early morning of November 3, Azerbaijan opened fire in the direction of the towns of Martuni and Shushi with the use of Smerch MLRS.
– During the day Azerbaijani armed forces, reinforced with foreign terrorist fighters, launched attacks in southern and northern directions of the front line, but retreated suffering great losses in military equipment and manpower. Azerbaijani armed forces continued subversive penetration attempts in the direction of different settlements, including in the south of Martuni town with the use of armored equipment, air force and artillery but were repelled by the Defence Army of Artsakh. In the northern direction, near Karvachar, Azerbaijani armed forces made infiltration attempts with the use of smoke bombs but were detected and neutralized by artillery fire.
– During the day Azerbaijan continued shelling of the civilian settlements, particularly Shushi, Martuni and the settlements of the Shahumyan region of Artsakh. In the evening Stepanakert was again targeted, including in the direction of Mother and Child Healthcare Center. Two civilians have been wounded in Stepanakert.
In parallel with the targeting of civilian communities, the Azerbaijani
armed forces, especially in recent days, have been deliberately burning
the forested areas of Artsakh. According to preliminary data, they
mainly use banned white phosphorus weapons.
Within the framework of the fact-finding mission of the Artsakh Human
Rights Ombudsman, it was revealed that the deliberate burning of the
forests of Artsakh by the Azerbaijani side is widespread and covers all
regions. According to preliminary data, 1815 hectares of forest area
have already been burned, but fires continue in various areas, and there
is a tendency for rapid growth.
Given the size and geographical coverage of the burned forests, the
population of the Artsakh Republic is facing an environmental
catastrophe, which undermines the environmental security in the region
and contains long-term dangerous consequences for the life and health of
the people of Artsakh. Moreover, the Azerbaijani armed forces, with
these criminal methods, intend to harm the civilian population sheltered
in the forests.
The Ombudsman emphasizes that the deliberate burning of the forests by
the Azerbaijani armed forces is a war crime and calls on the
international community to take practical steps to condemn the
Azerbaijani crimes and punish those responsible.
– ՀՀ մուտք գործելիս ինքնամեկուսացման և կորոնավիրուսի թեստը հանձնելու գործընթացում փոփոխությունների վերաբերյալ
2020 թ․ հոկտեմբերի 31-ին ՀՀ կառավարությունն ընդունել է N 1756-Ն որոշումը, որով փոփոխություն է կատարվել ՀՀ մուտք գործելիս ինքնամեկուսացման և կորոնավիրուսի թեստը հանձնելու գործընթացում։
MAYOR OF GLENDALE AND CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS PAID A VISIT TO THE CONSUL GENERAL OF ARMENIA
On October 30, the leadership of the Glendale City visited the Consulate General of Armenia in Los Angeles. Mayor Vrej Agajanian presented to the Consul General Ambassador Armen Baibourtian the resolution of the City Council, authored by him, recognizing the independence of the Republic of Artsakh. The resolution was unanimously adopted by the City Council at its October 23rd virtual session.
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 4, ARMENPRESS. A captured Syrian mercenary who was fighting for the Azerbaijani military against Artsakh has testified how he, along with hundreds others, were recruited and sent through Turkey.
Yusuf Alaabet al-Hajji, a resident of the village of Ziyadiya in the Jisr al-Shughur region of Idlib province of Syria, told Armenian investigators that he was promised a 2000-dollar monthly payment to fight against Armenians.
Artsakh’s human rights defenders report on Azerbaijani crimes against Artsakh’s civilians have been updated on September 27
A total of 46 civilians, 1 young girls, 7 women and 38 men were killed until November 3, including Azerbaijan. Body injuries total of 144 people 123 people suffered serious injuries. 104 of the latter are male and 19 are female citizens…
The hostile force used phosphorous munitions containing elements of chemical weapons in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone, which is a gross violation of International Humanitarian Law, norms, and principles of Customary Law, Geneva Conventions, as well as the provisions of the relevant UN conventions and documents. Apart from the intent to inflict damage on the Armenian forces, the enemy also aims to cause massive forest fires and create real environmental disaster hazards in the area. Prohibition of the above-mentioned actions and the concomitant rights and values rest primarily in the realm of customary law…